365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 10 November 2013

November 10th 2013


The image above encapsulates the three hours I spent walking around Cheddar Reservoir in Somerset. After days of wet, dark and miserable weather it was wonderful to wake up this morning and see the sunshine. So after some considerable deliberation as to where to go, eventually I plumped for Cheddar. The light was spectacular so I wandered around trying to take some photos that described the location but in a non obvious way. Quite hard to do in fact as it is a big reservoir and surrounded by fields and the Mendip Hills, but even if I didn't quite achieve some of my desired shots, in the main I was quite pleased with the results. November sunshine is always a winner.

More of the photos can be found on my Facebook Page  - here!

No comments:

Post a Comment