365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 11 December 2013

December 11th 2013

 
A day like today apparently will not happen for another 90 years, long after I've shuffled off this mortal coil. Sequential numbering is always fascinating and so as I drove in this morning Chris Evans on Radio 2 was getting very excited about 10 seconds past 9 minutes past 8 o'clock. Or put it another way at that moment in time it was....
 
8 minutes past
9 o'clock and
10 seconds on the
11th day of the
12th month of the
13th year. I then added my own numerical, in that it was
14 days to Christmas Day
 
I'm not a mathematician but I do like these odd coincidences. A bit like watching a car speedometer move to say 9,999 miles and then to 10,000 miles. It may or not have some magical or mythical connection but in my view a bit of mystery and delving into the unknown is fascinating, there's too much of "we know" in this world. I need more mystery and "I wonder why".

No comments:

Post a Comment