365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 13 December 2013

December 13th 2013

 
This year long blog as I've said before is a daily record of things happening to me, things interesting me and the quirks of life. Today it is all three. On November 28th my entry included a photograph of a robin in the garden http://365-2-50.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/november-28th-2013.html 
 
Today I received a lovely postcard from a friend of mine, ex BBC colleague, Iris. Unbeknown to me she'd copied the image from the blog and made it into a Christmas postcard. I like it, I like it very much. So thank you Iris and I was going to text you to say thank you but then thought I'll surprise you with this entry on Friday the 13th. Not ominous at all but a wonderful surprise when I got in tonight. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment