365-2-50

365-2-50

Thursday 29 May 2014

May 29th 2014

 
 
Well here's a thing. As I walked out of work tonight I spied this BT van parked on double yellow lines blocking half the exit. That was bad enough but the collection of parking tickets on the dashboard was astonishing. All the more remarkable as at lunchtime I spied another BT van with a similar number of parking fines waiting to be paid on its dashboard. Now call me old fashioned but I pay a hefty amount every month to have a phone and broadband with BT, but I'm not that happy to see all of this going to pay one van load of tickets. How many more vans across the country have this many fines outstanding? It must run into thousands of pounds. There's something wrong here, methinks the driver parks where he likes and just gets the company to pay. So not only could I not see the traffic because of his parking on the corner, I'm paying his (or her) fines too. Not a good end to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment