365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 2 May 2014

May 2nd 2014

 
Although I'm not back to work until Tuesday today is the last official day of my mini-career break. I wanted to do something special to mark the day so I headed to Woodborough Garden Centre for a 'Big Breakfast' before heading to West Woods near Marlborough. As I munched through the bacon and eggs the garden centre dog arrived (I've forgotten his name) and looked sorrowful beside me. Tempting though it was to fling a sausage his way, I'm sure he's not allowed tit-bits from the table. I therefore resisted, despite how hard it was to resist him. Breakfast polished off to West Woods I ventured and the bluebells there were spectacular. At the weekend the woods are open for the Lions charity but today there were a lot of people about including a fair few photographers such as this chap who was in an area I wanted to go to so I let him finish before spoiling his view.

No comments:

Post a Comment