365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 7 May 2014

May 7th 2014


Sometimes as I'm walking about in my aimless way something takes my attention. Tonight it was this street sign that had been subject to a bit of witty and clever graffiti. I've mentioned before I don't advocate graffiti at all, but when I stumble across it and it's clever it has a certain charm. 'Brighton Mews - But Brizzol Roars' is one such time that it is [almost] acceptable. And I wasn't alone, while taking this photo a young woman in kaleidoscope coloured dungarees stopped beside me to see what I was doing 'Ohh that's clever' she said 'not a Banksy is it?' before wandering off singing softly to herself. No it's not a Banksy, I'm sure of it, I think, but I wonder how long that will remain there in the hinterland of that most wonderful and witty celebrity graffiti artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment